Friday 13 December 2013

Nikki's twelve days of christmas..

Twelve drummers drumming..
 
Hello everyone!

So no excuses, once again I have failed to write a blog post in over a month! I'm giving myself a good ol' slap just for you! I've just been feeling so uninspired lately! Not to mention being uber busy with work and college work to in the run up to Christmas! But hurrah! December is upon us and it's now only TWELVE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS! So to set myself a challenge, I have decided to do a blog post every day for the next twelve days in the run up to Christmas! If I actually manage to do it every day I'll be more than proud of myself! Without further ado I give you Nikki's Twelve Days Of Christmas!



Tonight I have spent the remainder of my evening wrapping some of my presents in my lovely new Christmas paper from none other than the Disney store! This is definitely getting me excited! And to accompany me I have made myself some festive hot chocolate in my brand new Frozen mug! Also from the Disney Store (surprise surprise!). I actually bought both the Elsa and Anna mug as they are both so beautiful! I'm sure you'll see Elsa too at some point in the next twelve days! I haven't even had the chance to see the movie yet! (How crazy is that!) It's on the top of my list of things to do! - Also on a side note.. I couldn't find any marshmallows to put in my chocolate so I added some marshmallow fluff which had been hiding at the back of my cupboard.. it's surprisingly delicious! I'd definitely recommend it!


So to end this blog post on a high note.. here are twelve (or technically one) drummers (not) drumming.. you're welcome ;)

 
Until tomorrow,
Stay Magical!
Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment