Tuesday 17 September 2013

Life and new beginnings.. A bit about myself!

Hello everyone!

 
It's that time of year again, back to College!
And this year we get to make our own blogs!
I'm rather excited! I've played with this idea for some time now and just never got round to doing anything about it, but hey look who finally made a start! (With a little push from College of course!)
 
So lets get down to it, what to expect from this!?
All things Disney, my highlights as a Cast Member at my local Disney Store, my climb (*cue Miley Cyrus song*) to work at Disney World and a little taster of my life along the way too! (Including my never ending struggle to save money instead of buying things I don't need!) Expect some fashion, beauty, my partner in crime Elaine and a bit of boys of course!
 
So stay tuned for lots of magic and life dilemmas!
 
Stay Magical!
Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment