Monday 10 February 2014

My everyday makeup!.. and MY FIRST VIDEO EEK

Hello everyone!
 
So as some of you will know, it has been a burning thought at the back of my mind for a while now to start up a YouTube channel.. So this morning I woke up and took it upon myself to make it happen! What better time than now right? And although I am feeling a little nervous about throwing my face out there, I also think it might bring a lot more confidence to my life, and who's to say anyone's even going to watch it anyway! So without further a do I shall leave a link to my first ever video down below, it basically just shows you how I do my everyday makeup routine and the types of staple products that I like to use.. I also wanted to take this opportunity to tell anyone out there with a burning ambition, what's stopping you? Why not just get out there and give it a go!
 
 
I've already started thinking about what I've got planned for my next video, I'm thinking a 25 facts about me? If anyone has any other suggestions or ideas of anything they want me to do/talk about please don't hesitate to let me know!? I'd also like to lastly apologise for my horrendous facial expressions! But hey,
Until next time guys,
Stay Magical
x


No comments:

Post a Comment