Friday 18 April 2014

This is me, I'm exactly who I'm supposed to be now..

Hello everyone!

Despite the post title.. no, this is not a camp rock blog post, as I'm sure you're all weeping with disappointment right now!

After what I guess you could be years of trying to figure out which Disney character I am most like, and trying to convince myself it was Ariel - purely because I was madly in love with her, I have finally figured it out!
And quite frankly I just don't know why it didn't occur to me sooner!

For those of you who have seen the Walt Disney Classic Pinocchio, you will all know who "Figaro" is! Yes, that little ball of fur of a cat who dances around Gepetto's legs and glowers at Cleo the fish. Well, I am Figaro. Figaro, is me. We are the same! And I have proof.

This next and last part of the blog post will include a series of gif's (pronounce that how you will ;)) and pictures of the ickle cutie patootie which I believe represent me in my everyday life, and you will soon see, that me and Figaro, must surely be long lost relatives. Not to mention the fact that I love cats. (She tells everyone for the millionth time). Enjoy.

1. Me every morning when I realise I have to get out of bed and face the 'outside world'.
 
2. Me when I go home and mum serves me a home cooked meal! #studentlife
 
3. Me when a sibling decides to 'clype' on me. (Yes Leanne, I mean you!)
 
4. Me when I arrive home after walking home in the rain from work/college..
 
5. Me the morning after the night before.. Look at the joy on my face when I realise I came home with everything I went out with!

6. Me after one of the following:
- I've bought something new
- I've watched a Disney movie
- I've seen a cat
- I've seen my mum! (She'll love that one! Hi mum!)

7. Me at home when my mum is trying to do work!
 
8. Me busting my moves on a Saturday night!
 
9. Me when I need to ask/borrow something from my mum/dad.

10. Well this one is just my life! Just like me, Figaro loves his bed! This is me at the end of any day when I jump into MY OWN BED! Ah there's really nothing better!
 

 
 Its just uncanny right!? Now if you don't mind it's time for me and Figaro to have a wild Friday night in and get some shut eye!
 
Until next time guys,
Stay Magical
(Meow)
x

 


 

1 comment: